This limited warranty is exclusive to the original purchaser and is non-transferable at any point during
the coverage term.
ProAll International Manufacturing Inc. offers warranty coverage for manufacturing defects
reported within 12 months of the date that the product was received by the client.
To submit a warranty claim, the client must contact ProAll Customer Service by phone or email at
8-335-PROALL (833-577-6255) or firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide documentation to
assist in the identification of the defect in which you are claiming warranty on. Pictures and/or videos
must be provided to the technician at the time of the claim.
Your warranty is null or void if:
- The Terms & Conditions are not compiled.
- The defect is a result of improper operation or maintenance or the lack of thereof.
- The claim is to cover expenses or time spent identifying or trying to fix the defect.
- The product has been in an accident (e.g. collision, fire, vandalism etc.).
- Equipment has been modified from its original form (mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic changes).
- As indicated on the invoice, the product is a reconditioned product, meaning it has been used and/or repaired.
- Equipment required fluids are over or under-filled, or not replaced as required.
- The claim is for a wearable part that has exceeded its lifespan.
Terms & Conditions:
- Warranty is non-transferable and only valid for the purchaser named on the invoice.
- Warranty does not cover labor costs.
- All repairs, disassembly, alterations, or replacements must be approved by the ProAll Engineering Department prior to any work being performed.
- We reserve the right to inspect any product prior to awarding warranty.
- Appropriate product maintenance (see service manual) is required.
- Equipment operation must be followed as per “Operator’s Manual”.
- We are not responsible for purchaser errors.
- We are not responsible for shipping/freight delays, as it is a 3rd party and beyond our control.
- Shipping, freight, or delivery costs are not covered by the warranty or sale for any reason.
- Warranty does not include wear parts (e.g. auger wear plates, mats, )
- We are not responsible for personal injury or damage during, or as a result of, handling or installation of our product
- ProAll reserves the right to make improvements or changes in design and specifications at any time without incurring any obligation to owners of mixers previously sold.