Backfill & Soil Stabilization
When the weight of the world is above, it pays to have a solid foundation.
Backfill & Soil Stabilization Overview
There is no such thing as a typical job for a ProAll Reimer Mixer. However, backfill and soil stabilization projects are the bread and butter for many of our customers. Empowered by a ProAll Volumetric Mixer, our customers are able to deliver on these jobs with a higher degree of accuracy, flexibility, consistency and efficiency.
Common backfill and soil stabilization applications include construction, highways, commercial zones, residential developments, dams, airfields, O&G fields and more. With a ProAll Reimer Mixer, our customers keep doing what they do - only better.
Stable Ground. Growing Business.
By having a mobile concrete batch plant on-site, our customers are able to work seamlessly from even the most remote locations while leveraging a range of cost and quality benefits across their operations.
- Use only when the job is ready – eliminating wait times
- Cost effective - no waste - only prepares what is needed
- Provides a fast fix flowable backfill - allowing you to finish your jobs faster
- Customizable to the project’s exact specifications
- Lowers labor cost due to less wait time and more efficient operations
Reimers are made for this type of work: a high production, remote project that would have been difficult, if not impossible, for transit mixers to accomplishLarry Hooper, LPR Concrete